Erin Kahar

posted on Friday, January 1, 2016 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum

Finally my vector are done. It took one hour to finish the face act. Cause I didnt used drawing tablet *gonna put this into my 2016 wishlist* but I used mouse. It a little tired to draw using mouse. I try to draw my vector first before I open the order. Act I most like to draw face than the other part. Hihi cause I think the face is the important role to show the vector refer to. But I cant change the eyes due to my condition in using mouse. So here are my vector, if you interest to order doodle or vector just contact me at 0197984856.

 







Written by Erin Kahar at 1:08 PM







Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 21. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



Social
do follow me




Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors