Erin Kahar

posted on Saturday, March 3, 2012 | 9 comments




Assalamualaikum . .
Hello le blogger...today I just want to show my art trade..
I know it not pretty as you art trade..oh ya~ you can take it but please credit to me..
thank you guys..maybe I'll not updated my blog for a few days because I'll stand the test this week = ='



Labels: , ,

Written by Erin Kahar at 3:48 PM
Blogger Lieyna Rosli said...

cantik nyer erin.. jeles aq!

 
Blogger syieda sharuddin said...

nice=)

 
Blogger Erin Kahar said...

@Lieyna Rosli : haha..simple je nyot!
@syieda sharuddin : thanks :)

 
Blogger Lieyna Rosli said...

kalau yang ni lukis guna photoshop ke paint tool sai??

 
Blogger Erin Kahar said...

@Lieyna Rosli : guna Paint Tool Sai je.. aku dah buad entry pasal 'how to doodle'...

 
Blogger fiz said...

ambil ye

 
Blogger Nurul Aine said...

take this, lawo sangat , thanks :)

 
Blogger Cik Huda said...

ambil yee

 
Blogger Aimi Wardina ♥ said...

Comel!

 

Post a Comment








Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 21. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



Social
do follow me




Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors