Erin Kahar

posted on Friday, March 2, 2012 | 9 comments



This doodle for you..everyone can take it and dont forget credit to me ya
I very bored so I decided to make doodle..look weird , right??  
I draw this doodle while eating so I draw the doodle like this..



Labels: ,

Written by Erin Kahar at 4:20 PM
Blogger Ivy Wong said...

Wow.. ><
I like this.
It's so cute.
How did you doodle this? ><

 
Blogger Erin Kahar said...

ivy wong I use Paint Tool Sai only..btw thanks :)

 
Blogger Lieyna Rosli said...

cantik lah :) kau guna lappy jenama ape? download paint tool sai banyak kali tak boleh lah :(

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Comel..:)

 
Blogger fiz said...

ambil ye

 
Blogger Dina said...

ambik tau :) hehe thanks

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Comell Lah kak Erinn ;) Ambik Tauu , Tq :D

 
Blogger Hara Dream said...

mmg kawaii..qiha ambik ye kak!!!time kacih!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i love it tq

 

Post a Comment








Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 21. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



Social
do follow me




Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors