Erin Kahar

posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 2 comments



Assalamualaikum..

Okay..actualy harini takde la busy sangat..just pagi tadi balik kampung sekejap.. kat sana bukan buad ape pun so Erin dah siapkan art trade Elina..thanks ya sebab Elina bagi art trade tu.. comel la tu.. ehem.. to another readers please please dont take my art trade..if you want this.. make sure you art trade me first :)




Labels:

Written by Erin Kahar at 9:43 PM
Blogger Lieyna Rosli said...

alahai... thank ! comel giler :D

 
Blogger Keri said...

mak ai... cutenya..
lukisan kemas.. cun

 

Post a Comment








Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 21. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



Social
do follow me




Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors