Erin Kahar

posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 | 4 comments


Assalamualaikum

Today Erin bosan giler..act homework banyak lagi but Erin dah serabut nak buad homework..so esok je la kan..okay..this doodle only to Pink Creation a.k.a Wani...act doodle dia memang lawaII..seriously Erin jealous dengan dia..lalala..



Note :
Dont dare you take this doodle...if you want you can take in my freebies section..TQ


Labels:

Written by Erin Kahar at 6:53 PM
Blogger H A F N I I Y A Z I said...

Lawanyeee . aumm . ;)

 
Blogger Izwani @kuroizu said...

oh, thanks! cantik, really appreciate it :3 thanks again erin! :D

 
Blogger Erin Kahar said...

@ H A F N I I Y A Z I thanks >.<

 
Blogger Erin Kahar said...

@ wani ★ wina okay..no problem.. :)

 

Post a Comment








Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 21. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



Social
do follow me




Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors