Ƨωɛɛт Ƨσʋя

posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum..

Hi guys.. feeling like to updated but I do not have much time. Now, I'm currently on my hiatus and will be active soon. Thanks for who always support me and I love you for sure :) Hope you guys always pray me get straight A's in PMR in your Doa. Once again thanks and I will fully updated my blog like always. Oh to AdibVeron, I'm sorry about the art-trade. My time full with the tuisyen class at school and the trial and the real exam just around the corner. InsyaAllah if I get my new tablet after the examination, you're the first person will receive my doodle. Thanks for support me, btw goodluck for your exam too. And sorry for my bad English. Sincere, ErinKahar ^-^




Written by Erin Kahar at 9:15 PM







Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 19. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Social
do follow me

Follow @erinkahar

Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors