Ƨωɛɛт Ƨσʋя

posted on Thursday, January 5, 2012 | 0 comments





Assalamualaikum  



good evening to all reader and haters
look! my blog changed again . . now erin use simple template
memang ramai yang cakap skins lama yang lagi lawa , eh?
okay-II , erin bukan tak suka skins lama , just saja nak tukar yang actually simple mimple :)
erin nak tukar lagi skins kalau ada masa . .
act , memang erin banyak kerja skolah yang harus disiapkan  . .
nanti kena denda macam tadi . . kena diri sebab x baca novel sampai habis . . huh . .
seriously , most of my homework not completed . . Y.Y
oh . . you can give your opinion about my new skin at my comment box . . 
i need to completed my homework . . have fun :)


lots of love,
Erin Kahar
Written by Erin Kahar at 6:17 PM







Introduce
short profile

Dashboard / +Follow

Hye. I'm Erin, owner for this blog. 19. To me, strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain. So, if it's bad, it's an experience. Ask me.

Tagboard
talk to me



RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Social
do follow me

Follow @erinkahar

Berita Harian
januari 2015




Sponsors
major sponsors